Jeep the Mac to Drummond Island
Spring Jeep Migration
April 21-23, 2017
Location: Mackinac Bridge to Drummond Island
Drummond Island Contact: Drummond Island Tourism Association
Contact: St. Ignace Events Committee
Phone: 800-338-6660 Email: email@example.com
Let's show our Jeep pride! We had almost 450 Jeeps in 2016; let's beat that number in 2017!
There will also be a welcome party in St. Ignace, trails to ride on Drummond Island, lunch available on Drummond Island, and prizes at both
Awards Ceremonies. Drummond Island is hosting a “Bash” celebrating the “Spring Jeep Migration”. This family friendly, fun for all ages, event
will have live entertainment, bonfire, games, prizes, Sam Adams beer tents, Jeep awards and MUCH more! A poker run can be incorporated
into any of your trail route options.
- Jeeps™ only.
- Jeep™ must be licensed and street legal.
- Tire size cannot exceed 40".
Friday, April 21 in St Ignace
- 12:00-2:00 p.m. Staging in St. Ignace
- 2:30 p.m. Mandatory driver's meeting/Blessing of the Jeeps
- 3:00 p.m. Mackinac Bridge crossing
- 4:00-6:00 p.m. Meet-n-greet in St. Ignace with wine & beer tasting
Drummond Island Events Committee will be present to answer any questions and suggest trail options.
- Packets with ferry coupons will be handed out. Welcome bags will be handed out at the staging area in Mackinaw City on Friday by the Drummond Island Events Committee. Your arm bands will be included (need for Turtle Ridge and free entry to Drummond Island Spring Jeep Migration Bash at the Drummond Island Township Hall).
Saturday, April 22 on Drummond Island
Trails are open, you may start your ride anytime on Saturday. There are over 100 miles in a closed loop
trail. Feel free to explore our trails. Please keep in mind, our trails provide a wide range of riding
opportunities. These are not guided trail rides. Maps will be provided,and trails marked, detailing
difficulty of each trail.
Click link below to view Drummond Island trail options and Saturday Schedule
Click here to view Drummond Island Schedule
Drummond Island Option:
- 12:00-8 p.m. Spring Jeep Migration Bash at the Drummond Island Township Hall (free admission)
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. Drummond Island Awards Ceremony (Drummond Island Township Hall-must be present to win)
St. Ignace Option:
- 5:00-7:00 p.m. Return to Little Bear East for Happy Hour
- 7:00 p.m. - St. Ignace Awards Ceremony (must be present to win)
The $35 entry fee per person includes:
- Mackinac Bridge fare
- Kewadin Casino voucher
- Shuttle service through St. Ignace Friday afternoon through Saturday
- Commemorative dash plaque
- Drummond Island ferry fare (trailer will be an additional cost)
- Meet-n-greet in St. Ignace with appetizers and wine & beer tasting
- Live Music
- St. Ignace Awards & Giveaway
- Free Admission to Turtle Ridge Off Road Park (Saturday)
- Free Admission at The Drummond Island Spring Jeep Migration Bash
- Drummond Island Awards & Giveaways